google-site-verification: google94ed8e5709b6b23a.html My News: news news |My News

news


                               Helpful Two Boys

Brother and sister pheithera jabarira Age 9 Age 11 . Jeffrey syandarasa the early to leave the workplace . Alana syandarasa pregnant mother . The pain of birth is the mother . Come out of the bathroom a few minutes after the mother's abdomen . Sorry to disappoint you , but I can not see the state bloodiest and katarano, the but mahurtei after two small children to support emergency service number 911 - on. Will be given the key to opranta phonei. Has strong ties to the fetus associated with pulse mother .
Moves cikitsakadala. The incident occurred in the state of California sanaphransisakote.
Jabari says : " I suddenly begun pain katarate . Has a full- body wet blood . Born brothers. 911 for ambulance - was on the phone . You are lying on the ground when I read the mother pheitha '.
Jabarira get on your phone and become immediately cikitsakadala quickly leave the scene. They came to the children to take immediate action phonei. After that she was a child on the phone with nirdesanamate pheitha child care clean and maternal pulse associated with spinning.
Said Pheitha, ' I called you on the phone with a piece of yarn linked pulse mother . Doctors do not know that you have moved . I 'm Alana ( 36), and half of the children do not behave abnormally. _ What do you do with it did not fall into it . He said: ' I do not think that a child born in the bathroom in front of the children . Front was grateful for my children . "
Jeffrey parents syandarasa to praise their children, and I'm really proud father .



0 Comments: